Tuesday 29 November 2011

Treatment - In Motion

1. Type of production and brief details on Subject/Concept:
We have been given three choices and it was out of In Transition, In Motion or In Solitude. We have to capture the moments of the subject we have picked, I picked In Motion.


2. Facilities: What facilities do you need for this project list all including software and hardware for the whole project?
Camera
Tri pod
Something in motion


3. Finance: If you produced this project outside of the college you need to show how much

Would it cost to hire the equipment that you intend to use?


HIRE THE CANON 1000D CAMERA



PIXELS: 10.10

SENSOR SIZE: 22.2x14.8mm

SENSOR TYPE: CMOS

LENS MOUNT: EF/EFS

3 day hire: £41.25
I have my own Tri Pod
then you are ready to take the photo's.


4. Contributors: Who do you need to help this for you project? This includes talent and crew.
I could use people to be in motion e.g. on a bike, running.
I wouldn't need anyone for crew.



5. Presentation: How will you present the pictures? Will you include a sound track; think about copy writer issues etc.
I will put them in a powerpoint and then add have a track playing but I am not sure what track yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment